Intro - Station X and Plasma Mobile

Eddie Vassallo eddie at stationx.rocks
Wed Oct 4 15:26:41 UTC 2017

Thanks, Bart - and totally agree - Telegram is one of our favourites and
we'll stick to that for now :-)

We obviously have some further research and planning to do in terms of
Halium vs something bespoke - so we'll be back with more thoughts and
questions soon!

Thanks again.

-Eddie

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Bart Ribbers <bribbers at disroot.org> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> >  Perhaps we could set up a Slack Channel at some point to discuss
> further?
>
> It might be preferable to keep it to existing communication channels, and
> preferably FOSS ones.
> Currently there exists a Telegram channel which can be accessed here
> <http://t.me/plasmamobile> via Telegram, or via Matrix at #plasmamobile:
> matrix.org.
>
> Software-wise, what are you guys going for? Are you planning a Halium
> based system (like the current Plasma Mobile reference images), your own
> OS, or maybe even postmarketOS <https://postmarketos.org>?
> The more devices running Plasma the better, so I'm quite glad that you
> guys choose to do this. Welcome to the club!
>
> Greetings,
> Bart

:::::::::

Eddie Vassallo
Founder

Station X
Bletchley Park Science & Innovation Centre
Bletchley Park, Buckinghamshire
MK3 6EB

T:  +44 (0) 203 036 0863
M: +44 (0) 7740 595 753