Gitlab and plasma dev

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Mon May 18 15:07:47 BST 2020

In data lunedì 18 maggio 2020 15:48:34 CEST, Nate Graham ha scritto:

> discussions and announcements. That would help the signal-to-noise ratio
> stay high for the mailing list.

I'm of the opposite opinion: the mails don't affect me (they're sorted in
subfolders by filters), but sometimes I've jumped in discussions and found
regressions merely by reading mails as they arrived to the mailing lists.

Subscribing to everything would be a hassle, it is much easier through a ML
(and filters help separating discussions from merge requests).