Gitlab and plasma dev

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Mon May 18 14:48:34 BST 2020

Personally I would prefer it if we don't automatically send everything
to the mailing list. That way people can subscribe to only what they
really care about using the web UI, which is very simple and
straightforward--and then the mailing list can just be used for
discussions and announcements. That would help the signal-to-noise ratio
stay high for the mailing list.

Nate