D29765: Add a blurless SDDM theme

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 15 13:08:45 BST 2020

mart added a comment.

  In D29765#671426 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29765#671426>, @filipf wrote:

  > > I'm not keen on duplicating the entire theme for a single option.
  >
  > I would also prefer to just have it as an option, but turning off blur requires several workarounds to ensure legibility.

  perhaps one thing that can be given a shot is that since i just merged into kirigami a component to analyze image colors and extract palettes, the text color when not blurred could be based on the wallpaper colors (probably colors of a shader item that takes a copy of the wallpaper in just the area behind the text to be accurate) so that the text could try to always have a decent level of contrast even on really noisy wallpapers

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace