D29765: Add a blurless SDDM theme

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 15 16:16:17 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  I agree, I think we need to come up with some infrastructure to allow SDDM themes to display user-visible settings. Even though this new theme is mostly symlinks, duplicating `main.qml` is uglier and less nice maintenance-wise then putting conditions in it. Also shipping two themes seems less elegant than just making this an option in the default theme, which is what users have been requesting.

  +1 on the appearance though. It looks lovely!

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace