Monday meeting notes for 13/7/2020

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Mon Jul 13 21:01:47 BST 2020

On 7/13/20 4:51 AM, Marco Martin wrote:> Fabian V
> * I don't have anything about code (I think), I just wanted to mention
> this thread on reddit: https://old.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/hpu7fe
> * Apparently some dual monitor issues which are not caused by kscreen this time?

I saw that too. It was quite disheartening. :( I tried to go triage
multi-screen bugs today but very quickly found myself going around in
circles because of how many different places they get filed to. I
started another thread on plasma-devel about this:
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/plasma-devel/2020-July/117997.html

> Bhushan
> * So first thing of discussion:
> https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-community/2020q3/006451.html
> * TL;DR: it is now possible to have mailing list notifications for the
> merge request reviews and tasks
> * But question is, do we want to have it on plasma-devel or separate
> mailing list where email notifications go
> * As per new policy this should be discussed in the mailing list on
> question and then approved there.

I would prefer for plasma-devel to be used for human-sent emails and
automatic emails to go to a different mailing list you sign up for
separately.

Nate