D26545: WIP: [SystemTray] Set maximum size to block tiling

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 9 15:27:33 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  FWIW it is possible to restore the original size by using the same tiling shortcut again.

  Still a bug that should be fixed of course, and this is the way that Kicker and Kickoff and others prevent tiling. For now, it seems sane enough to do the same thing here too. BTW, the change for the clock applet doesn't work for me; maybe that should be left out of the patch for now?

  I agree that in the long term, it might make sense to do this prevent tiling using a more elegant method so we don't need to implement his hack in every applet with an expanded representation.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace