D27590: Calculate needsSave on checkbox toggle not on change

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 22 22:45:06 GMT 2020

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Otherwise we will trigger it during load, which is wasteful.

  But worse potentially we haven't evaluated the other settings yet, so it
  could trigger that we have changed the settings, and prematurely set
  apply to enabled prematurely which currently breaks things.

  I suspect it will fix the bug below, I couldn't reproduce reliably
  enough to prove it.

  Please reopen if it remains an issue

  BUG: 411584
  Fixed-in: 5.18.2

TEST PLAN
  Opened KCM
  toggling still worked as expected

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/nightcolor/package/contents/ui/main.qml