D24635: feedback kcm: Improve wording and presentation of the user feedback settings

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 14 19:53:32 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I would really prefer a for the UX to indicate that that telemetry is off by default and needs to be manually turned on, or else it's confusing and disconcerting to the user. If the framework doesn't really support this, then we should change the implementation in the framework IMO.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace