D24635: feedback kcm: Improve wording and presentation of the user feedback settings

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 14 19:34:26 BST 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Implementation wise, that seems to match what now kuserfeedback clearly in mind, so ++.

  UX wise, I'm not completely sold. It still sounds like it's on by default till you read the long explanatory text to explain that just because it's not not disabled doesn't mean it's enabled - which is a bit confusing.

  Assuming we keep kuserfeedback as-is, I think the wording needs to be something along the lines of "never prompt to enable feedback". It needs something that helps convey what the opposite of being forbidden is.
  Though that still leaves a checkbox as a negative, which is against the HIG.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace