D20930: Update WireGuard to match NetworkManager 1.16 interface

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 9 03:42:03 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D20930#462774 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20930#462774>, @andersonbruce wrote:

  > Personally I like the Add and Remove buttons to be together where they were, and to simply change the wording to "Add New Peer" and "Remove This Peer". I think this still makes it clear that the peer in the tab currently being displayed in the dialog is the one that will be removed

  All right, let's do that, then!

  > The wording should definitely not be "Connect to" because this form is used to edit a configuration not to actually make a connection.

  Gotcha, thanks for explaining!

  > I haven't set up a large multi-user server but I imagine one could contain dozens if not hundreds of peers.

  Hmm, if that's the case, then a tabbed UI may not actually be optimal. A list view, with a list of peers on the left side, a search above the list, and the peer information on the right, would be better if there may be enough peers to make access via tab view awkward. If so, I apologize for leading you down a bad path out of ignorance of the underlying technology. What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet