user-manager avatars

Filip Fila filipfila.kde at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 16:59:06 BST 2019

Those are just existing avatars which have been upscaled and have had more
contrast added to them.

But FWIW I don't like the female avatar either. If we manage to get our
hands on better avatars we might even up removing these plain circular ones
too.

(And those better ones would be shifted towards interests, not primary
identity)

For the time being someone could definitely improve the female avatar
though.