user-manager avatars

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Sat Jun 22 16:58:19 BST 2019

I agree. Note that the existing female avatar was already like that
before Filip's patch. The only change was simply to add more contrast to
the shade of gray used for the background in these avatars.

That said: yeah, we should definitely have a more appropriate female
avatar and a gender-neutral outline as well.

Nate