D22774: Add a button to the notes applet to clear formatting

Luca Carlon noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 27 11:56:27 BST 2019

luc4 created this revision.
luc4 added reviewers: davidedmundson, Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
luc4 requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It frequently happens to me that formatting is preserved when pasting into the note, making the note a bit confusing. I added a button to remove formatting from the pasted text so that I can apply a different one with the other buttons. For example this is what I get when pasting from konsole:

  F7104991: Screenshot_20190727_124929.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7104991>

  but I'd personally prefer to be able to do something like this, in this specific case:

  F7104992: Screenshot_20190727_125006.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7104992>

  Do you think this makes sense? Would you be against integrating this?
  Thanks.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/notes/package/contents/ui/main.qml
  applets/notes/plugin/documenthandler.cpp
  applets/notes/plugin/documenthandler.h