D22468: Rewrite KScreen KCM as ConfigModule with outputs model and Kirigami

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 15 10:45:20 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  Yeah I may have improvised that with the Night Color KCM 😊

  The HIG way <https://community.kde.org/KDE_Visual_Design_Group/HIG/Slider> (and looking at other places) is to put the value to the right of the slider.

  In D22468#495721 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22468#495721>, @romangg wrote:

  > In D22468#495679 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22468#495679>, @filipf wrote:
  >
  > > Looks better, in particular I like the approach with buttons for orientation because it saves the second or two of having to remember what's clockwise or counter-clockwise.
  > >
  > > Only some minor things I noticed in the screenshots:
  > >
  > > - can the margins on the view area be increased so that it's in line with where the text begins (red is what I'd remove)? F7026173: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7026173>
  >

  > Do you know if there is an "official" margin value for that?

  Looks like smallSpacing but not quite so I'm going to check it out live and report back.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen

To: romangg, #plasma, #kwin
Cc: ngraham, mvourlakos, knambiar, broulik, filipf, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart