D22468: Rewrite KScreen KCM as ConfigModule with outputs model and Kirigami

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 15 10:50:42 BST 2019

romangg added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in OutputPanel.qml:41
> `i18n` and everywhere else

> i18n and everywhere else

I saw in other KCMs the Kirigami label being set without the i18n macro and I hoped Kirigami would do this internally. But apparently not, so I will add them.

> broulik wrote in OutputPanel.qml:141
> Why not just bind those properties directly?

When I try it with model.refreshRateIndex directly it takes the ComboBox model and not the output model. Is there another solution? Thinking of it I could add a `outputModel` property to the whole OutputPanel component and bind to that here then instead. Does this sound better?

> broulik wrote in Panel.qml:88
> Why is "Scale" under arrangement?

It's the global scale on X11 affecting every output in the arrangement and not only a single one. On X11 there are no scale values per output. Note to self: Change this label to "Global scale".

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen