D22210: Fix Name conflict between plasma.desktop and plasmawayland.desktop

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 2 14:59:40 BST 2019

fvogt added a comment.

  This is a necessary step to avoid having two indistinguishable "Plasma" options in SDDM with the linked PR merged and all other DMs , the other option is to have a "Plasma (Wayland) (Wayland)" in sddm only.

  AFAICT the translations for Name need to be removed though as they're wrong now.

  In openSUSE downstream we could do it the other way as we can change sddm and plasma-workspace simultaneously, so we have "Plasma" and "Plasma (Wayland)" in the desktop files with sddm not adding any suffix.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace