D21860: Set a font for gtk applications in the fonts kcm

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 19 11:41:41 BST 2019

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:20
>  set(klauncher_xml ${KINIT_DBUS_INTERFACES_DIR}/kf5_org.kde.KLauncher.xml)
> +set(kdegtkconfigd_xml ${KINIT_DBUS_INTERFACES_DIR}/org.kde.gtkConfigd.xml)
>  qt5_add_dbus_interface(kcm_fonts_PART_SRCS ${klauncher_xml} klauncher_iface)

We have this exporting of KINIT_DBUS_INTERFACES_DIR from the library rather than just hardcoding /usr/share/dbus/interfaces/ so that packagers can do whatever weird stuff packagers do where things are in different prefixes.

Where does org.kde.gtkConfigd.xml come from?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop