D21860: Set a font for gtk applications in the fonts kcm

Mikhail Zolotukhin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 19 16:58:46 BST 2019

gikari added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in CMakeLists.txt:20
> We have this exporting of KINIT_DBUS_INTERFACES_DIR from the library rather than just hardcoding /usr/share/dbus/interfaces/ so that packagers can do whatever weird stuff packagers do where things are in different prefixes.
>
> Where does org.kde.gtkConfigd.xml come from?

Xml comes from gtk configuration daemon I'm currently working on, whose source code is currently here <https://gitlab.com/gikari/kde-gtk-configd>. But it was recomended to me to make the daemon as the patch to either plasma-desktop, plasma-workspace or kde-gtk-config repos.

If I understand correctly, this is not a correct way to import dbus interface, but unfortunately I don't know how to do it properly. I tried what I learned from the wiki tutorial about dbus (which is rather old by the way). This is CMake code from the repo above to generate xml for development.

  set(DBUS_PREFIX "~/kde/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces")

  set(SOURCES "kdegtkconfigd.cpp" ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/org.kde.gtkConfigd.xml)
  set(HEADERS "kdegtkconfigd.h")

  qt5_generate_dbus_interface(kdegtkconfigd.h org.kde.gtkConfigd.xml OPTIONS -A)

  qt5_add_dbus_adaptor(SOURCES org.kde.gtkConfigd.xml
          kdegtkconfigd.h KdeGtkConfigd)

  install(
      FILES ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/org.kde.gtkConfigd.xml
      DESTINATION ${DBUS_PREFIX}
      )

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop