D15093: Add WireGuard capability.

Bruce Anderson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 3 10:11:43 BST 2018

andersonbruce added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> pino wrote in wireguard.cpp:175-178
> KConfig already supports comma-separated lists -- just pass QStringList() as `default` value to readEntry(), so KConfigGroup knows the value is a list.

The problem with using the KConfig method is if a space slips into the config file before or after the comma then the spaces are left in one or the other of the QStrings and I have to process each entry in the list to remove the spaces. The files can come from elsewhere, e.g. I have some provided by my VPN which have spaces in comma separated lists. Using split allows both operations to be performed at the same time.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet