D17006: Compress calls to `updateSize`

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 19 08:59:30 GMT 2018

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  Use of callLater seems like a neat solution, does it make aboutToPopulate redundant?

INLINE COMMENTS

> GroupDialog.qml:265
>          // only update size once the repeater count matches the model role.
>          } else if (!groupRepeater.aboutToPopulate || visualParent.childCount == groupRepeater.count) {
>              var task;

I remember looking into this.

I was thinking this should be:

(!groupRepeater.aboutToPopulate && visualParent.childCount == groupRepeater.count)

As if we're still aboutToPopulate then we shouldn't be doing anything.

But then I changed it and it didn't immediately work so I did nothing.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master