D13064: reimplemented drop-down menu arrow in toolbuttons in case of instant inline popup

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 24 07:59:30 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  One last word about the necessity of this arrow. To me the arrow is mandatory as soon as it refers to an action that is different than the one of the icon. (either long press, or extra menu beside the icon main action). Still to me, opening a menu when pressing the icon is a single action, so you should not need two controls. This is as much a single action as when pressing an icon opens a dialog, (like in save as), or a confirmation dialog (like "do you really want to discard changes to the document), and for which we have no visual indication either that it will be different from say, sending the email.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze