D11021: [Media controller] Add simple volume control

Radek HuĊĦek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 20 13:42:47 UTC 2018

Pitel added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in multiplexedservice.h:38
> Shouldn't this be a job? So you use the `startOperationCall` stuff used elsewhere (for e.g. Play and so on)

I guess it would look more consistent if it was a job but somehow I fail to see why any of this is job in the first place: all the actions are very simple so offloading work to other thread is not needed and it hides interface in ugly way... Do you have any insight why?

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace