D13481: Recommend window border size "None"

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 22 09:52:08 UTC 2018

mart added a comment.

  the dead zone is actually a point.. tough that's a thing that a big company would have an actual usability testing lab for . To me is very probably something that doesn't get even noticed (i always had side borders disabled but now that i read here of the issue is the first time i notice it at all, even if knowing the implementation i must have known this had to happen, didn't help me to notice that it happened at all)
  As a big test, i don't see much way besides doing a (non lts) release with it and see how is received.. i would love to be able to have proper usability testing sessions.. but we don't have such a thing (maybe a tiny version of it could be set up at kde booths of non kde-only events we have a presence in

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze