D13481: Recommend window border size "None"

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 23 07:20:12 UTC 2018

graesslin added a comment.

  Please don't play with the users. I would have never pushed a change to test how things work. They are not our testbed. That it worked on other platforms doesn't mean a thing. Maybe that other platform cannot even run into the dead zone situation.

  My point is: this is a behavior change which affects users and thus is not for the VDG to decide on. This is something so far the VDG declined. I'm not in a position anymore to block it, but as maintainer I would have blocked this change for the dead zone effect. That's just an unacceptable behavior chnage.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze