D13481: Recommend window border size "None"

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 20 18:37:09 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  What is the problem with an FPS in windowed mode? If anything, the potential problem would be a windowed RTS or other game where you're expected to move the view by touching a window edge. But even in this case, the "dead zone" is //outside// the window rather than inside it, so that critical pixel is always available to the game, and I don't see what the issue is. I sometimes plan Endless Sky windowed with No Borders and I've never encountered a single issue related to the dead zone. Can you clarify which potential issues you're worried about?

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze