D13095: Scren brightness follow a quatratic progression

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 18 20:47:17 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I don't think we want the possibility of breaking anyone. A setting doesn't seem ideal either; who would ever find and change this?

  Rather, let's focus on the issue that's hurting us here to see if we can resolve it somehow. Is there any way to programmatically detect the minimum brightness before the backlight turns off? Or could it be a kernel bug that there are ever any non-zero brightness values that still have the backlight off?

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil