D13095: Scren brightness follow a quatratic progression

Scott Harvey noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 18 21:20:19 UTC 2018

sharvey added a comment.

  A couple of random ideas:

  - The Arch Wiki has a lengthy page <https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/backlight> on screen brightness. Maybe there's something there that can help.
  - Is there a valid use case for going all the way to zero? Minimum doesn't necessarily need to equal "off". If it's an external screen, it's got a power button. The only complex situation I can imagine is a laptop + monitor dual screen setup. Thoughts?
  - Perhaps, when starting from zero, move two steps instead of just one. That would fix the "Nate Problem", and i doubt anyone would say "okay, my screen is really dim, but I wanted it even dimmer."

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil