D14418: Add test for edid parsing and fix reading gamma

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 27 10:15:08 BST 2018

romangg added a comment.

  I'm not sure if you could really say that the current code is with a bug, since `data[GCM_EDID_OFFSET_GAMMA]` should be dividable by 100. I.e. the result is again an integer and nothing gets truncated. But we can still go with the updated code, which looks nicer. Maybe one could add a comment why divide by 100 and add 1.

  In regards to the parser test in the edid test:

  - How did you choose the four brands/models to test?
  - Pls order the rows alphabetically by brand/model name.

REPOSITORY
  R110 KScreen Library