D10200: base listitemdelegate color on selected, not checked

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 31 11:47:03 UTC 2018

mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> DefaultListItemBackground.qml:25
>      id: background
> -    color: listItem.checked || (listItem.supportsMouseEvents && listItem.pressed && !listItem.checked && !listItem.sectionDelegate) ? (internal.indicateActiveFocus ? listItem.activeBackgroundColor : Qt.tint(listItem.backgroundColor, Qt.rgba(listItem.activeBackgroundColor.r, listItem.activeBackgroundColor.g, listItem.activeBackgroundColor.b, 0.3))) : listItem.backgroundColor
> +    color: listItem.selected || (listItem.supportsMouseEvents && listItem.pressed && !listItem.selected && !listItem.sectionDelegate) ? (internal.indicateActiveFocus ? listItem.activeBackgroundColor : Qt.tint(listItem.backgroundColor, Qt.rgba(listItem.activeBackgroundColor.r, listItem.activeBackgroundColor.g, listItem.activeBackgroundColor.b, 0.3))) : listItem.backgroundColor

the bug is actually in that Qt.tint() call which was trying to generate the inactive selection color, but is wrong.

the background color should still change like it did, like everything else (like the dolphin sidebar does for instance) if we want to disable it, we should disable it globally, and is a checkbox in the colors kcm

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami