D10200: base listitemdelegate color on selected, not checked

Sebastian Kügler noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 31 11:12:21 UTC 2018

sebas created this revision.
sebas added reviewers: hein, mart.
Restricted Application added a project: Kirigami.
sebas requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I can't say that I'm grasping the logic here completely, buuuuut...

  In systemsettings, the delegates for categories change color after being
  clicked a second time. As far as I understand, this happens because
  they're checked the first time clicked, then unchecked. The seond time
  clicked should leave them selected (and thus in the same color), and the
  reverse logic is to base the color on the selected property, not the
  checked property.

  Am I correct, though?

TEST PLAN
  started system settings, selected a category, selected the same category, color stays the same

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

BRANCH
  sebas/syselistitemdelegate

AFFECTED FILES
  src/controls/BasicListItem.qml
  src/controls/private/DefaultListItemBackground.qml