D9391: [effects] Add 'Fullscreen' effect

Vlad Zagorodniy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 6 18:34:26 UTC 2018

zzag updated this revision to Diff 24849.
zzag added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added KWin; removed Plasma.

  Updating https://phabricator.kde.org/D9391: [effects] Add 'Fullscreen' effect

  Re-implemented this effect. The only missing part is emitters of `windowFullScreenChanged`
  signal. For development I've made stub in `void EffectsHandlerImpl::setupClientConnections(Client* c)`:

    cpp
    connect(c, &AbstractClient::fullScreenChanged, this,
            [this, c]() {
                bool entered = c->isFullScreen();
                QRect oldGeometry = entered
                    ? c->geometryFSRestore()
                    : QRect(0, 0, 1366, 768); // 1366x768 my screen resolution :(
                emit windowFullScreenChanged(c->effectWindow(), entered, oldGeometry);
            });

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9391?vs=24718&id=24849

BRANCH
  effects/fullscreen

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/test_builtin_effectloader.cpp
  autotests/test_plugin_effectloader.cpp
  autotests/test_scripted_effectloader.cpp
  effects/CMakeLists.txt
  effects/effect_builtins.cpp
  effects/effect_builtins.h
  effects/fullscreen/CMakeLists.txt