D9391: [effects] Add 'Fullscreen' effect

Vlad Zagorodniy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 4 15:04:00 UTC 2018

zzag updated this revision to Diff 24718.
zzag added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

  Updating https://phabricator.kde.org/D9391: [effects] Add 'Fullscreen' effect

  I think this should be rewritten in C++ for several reasons:

  - we need to control timeline
  - when entering or leaving fullscreen mode, we should handle docks in a special way and I don't really think it is possible with js api

  Also, please notice that signature of `windowFullScreenChanged` has changed.
  Now, it also includes previous geometry of a window. This plus several changes
  in `geometry.cpp` and `shell_client.cpp` should result in a generic
  fullscreen effect, I hope.

  PLEASE NOTICE THAT'S JUST A STUB, IT DOES NOTHING! (I'm intrested in feedback)

  Also, seems like Qt have a bug. If you enter/leave fullscreen mode in any
  Qt app, `ShellClient::setFullScreen` is not called.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9391?vs=24524&id=24718