D10499: [spellcheck runner] Make each suggestion copyable as separate item

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 21 16:21:59 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  Thanks for review.

  In D10499#210493 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10499#210493>, @broulik wrote:

  > >   and then copy the correct or suggested into the clipboard for further usage?
  >
  > Calculator runner does `setText` on `QClipboard` in `run`, so I guess this is the way.

  Which seems to not be triggered when chosing the match though, from what I tested incl. extra debug log.

  Currently one has to use the action enabled on the match to get the result copied to the clipboard.

  So chance is that code is dead code, either due to being copy&paste on plugin creation or due to policy changes in krunner plasma5 porting?

  > `InformationalMatch` causes the `data` to be set as query when run. Pick your poison.

  I guess that most use cases with this runner are when someone wants to use to correct term in other places, so on selecting the match people do not intend to have it as new query content for further queries, but have the term straight available for use in that other place (-> clipboard).
   So considering to take the HelperMatch pill. Though might also go for extra copy action as with calculator.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

BRANCH
  spellrunnerMakeTermsCopyable