D10499: [spellcheck runner] Make each suggestion copyable as separate item

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 20 22:37:24 UTC 2018

broulik accepted this revision.
broulik added a comment.

  >   and then copy the correct or suggested into the clipboard for further usage?

  Calculator runner does `setText` on `QClipboard` in `run`, so I guess this is the way.
  `InformationalMatch` causes the `data` to be set as query when run. Pick your poison.

INLINE COMMENTS

> spellcheck.cpp:225
> +            match.setText(query);
> +            match.setSubtext(i18n("Correct"));
> +            match.setData(query);

Add some context, "Correct" could also be a verb

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

BRANCH
  spellrunnerMakeTermsCopyable