D14857: Label job notifications with destination file name

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 15 10:49:57 BST 2018

broulik added a comment.

  Thanks for your patch and explanation on the mailing list!

  The idea was mostly to show "which file it is currently copying" but I can see there are more cases where the source is weird than to where the destination is wrong?
  I'll add VDG to get some usability/design feedback on that one.

INLINE COMMENTS

> JobDelegate.qml:70
>              text: {
> -                var label = labelFileName0;
> +                var label = labelFileName1? labelFileName1 : labelFileName0;
>                  var lastSlashIdx = label.lastIndexOf("/");

Could be simplified to

  var label = labelFileName1 || labelFileName0;

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace