D8594: [platforms/drm] Rotate screen if requested from KScreen

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 1 15:20:22 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > Furthermore this only implements the visual rotation and not the input rotation.

  For mouse I think this is the correct behaviour. If I flip a monitor, I would expect moving the mouse up should make it go down.
  This means mouse movement and touch input is currently broken on a rotated screen.

  and so if I have mounted my TV upside down like an idiot we have two inversions, a physical and virtual one, so moving the mouse up makes the cursor go up)

  ---

  That does mean we need to make sure we flip the cursor plane too.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin