D5016: Add UI for hybrid suspend mode

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 11 16:34:31 UTC 2017

broulik accepted this revision.
broulik added a comment.

  Thanks a lot!

  Interestingly enough PowerDevil's suspend session action already had a case for hybrid suspend it just wasn't exposed in the UI.

  The question is whether we should treat "hybrid suspend" and "suspend" as separate options or just have a global checkbox "[X] When possible use hybrid suspend". I haven't really looked into what hybrid suspend really does (ie. whether it's a replacement/supplement for suspend or hibernate or both). We probably also need options for that on application launcher and logout screens.

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil

BRANCH
  hybrid_suspend