Plasma Vault usability

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Mar 10 11:23:59 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Thomas said to contact him (if I wanted, and I did want to :) )
regarding the usability of Plasma Vault.

Now, I'm not fond of behind-the-scenes communication, so I'm sending
this to ML as well.

It would be great to hear opinions on the UI of the Vault (mainly the
Vault creation wizard) - it should already be available to you if you
are building KDE stuff from master. If not, I can create screenshots
and post them to Phab or something for you to comment on.

Cheers,
Ivan

--
KDE, ivan.cukic at kde.org, http://cukic.co/
gpg key fingerprint: 292F 9B5C 5A1B 2A2F 9CF3  45DF C9C5 77AF 0A37 240A