[Differential] [Commented On] D4614: [Baloo Widgets] Add KPropertiesDialog Plugin with file metadata

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 17 14:39:04 UTC 2017

broulik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in baloofilepropertiesplugin.desktop:8
> where does this list come from?

I went through all extractors in KFileMetaData and looked at what they support.

Unfortunately KPropertiesDialog does not support wildcards. But then, showing this tab only for files where we can get meaningful information (read: stuff that isn't already on the main tab like file size and modified date), is probably better anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets

EMAIL PREFERENCES