[Differential] [Accepted] D4578: Split modifier only handling into a dedicated InputEventSpy

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 14 14:14:41 UTC 2017

subdiff accepted this revision.
subdiff added a reviewer: subdiff.
subdiff added a comment.

  Didn't find any obvious issues in code plus tested it on X and Wayland.

INLINE COMMENTS

> keyboard_input.cpp:686
>      m_input->processSpies(std::bind(&InputEventSpy::keyEvent, std::placeholders::_1, &event));
> +    if (!m_inited) {
> +        return;

Somewhat unrelated to this diff, but can't we get rid of all these `m_inited` conditions by setting up LibInput via `InputRedirection::setupLibInput()` and connecting the functions in KeyboardInputRedirection only after `m_keyboard->init()` and so on in `InputRedirection::setupWorkspace()` were called?

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  modifier-only-shortcuts