D9549: Horizontally center shadows and make them bigger

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 31 11:48:04 UTC 2017

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  I have no objection to the change, in principle.
  Now:

  - I feel that the top shadow at least should be somewhat smaller than the three other sides. Comments welcome
  - could you check with ALake. He is also VDG and the original style/decoration designer. If he already gives his approval on any other channel (e.g. Telegram), then fine with me too.
  - there is another review (I think, don't remember which), on the same topic, and which should be discarded if this one gets landed.
  - Did you check that there is no *glitch* with the shadow maximum size, on small size tooltips' shadow. (last time I checked there was one, which I had no time to fix).

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  master