D5428: Add option to disable hover effects.

Thomas Pfeiffer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 13 16:50:45 UTC 2017

colomar added a comment.

  If it's most likely to be decided only on the distribution level, we don't necessarily need a GUI for switching it, do we? We could also just have it as an unexposed parameter in the config file.

  I think Breeze (like Oxygen) already has too many user-visible config options. That said, it's also difficult to argue why all the ones that re already there are more likely to be switched by users than this one.

  In the end, however, I'd say that having mouse-over effects was a design decision in Breeze just like other aspect of it, so I don't see why users should revert that decision.
  So, would having it in the config file but not in the UI be a viable path?

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze