System Settings - Network -> Connectivity

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:01:13 UTC 2016

After some review of the existing System Setting overview page I come up
that the subgroups for each main group should be at least near the same,
therefore I'd like to update the Network section.

The main problem of the network section is that you can't configure the
network. The network (lan, wlan, ...) you can configure with the nm
plasmoid. So I'd like to rename the Network main group to

- connectivity
  - KDE Connect can now be moved to connectivity
  - Online Accounts too
  - Blutooth no changes needed
  - Webbrowser
    (we have some kcm's from kio which are usefull when you use konqueror,
    but as kio use them too, they were added to system settings. as they
are
    all affected web browsing a subgroup for this kcm's would be nice)
    the following KCM's are in this group
    - Identification
    - Cache
    - Cookies
    - Web Shortcuts
  - Network
    (now all network kcm's were grouped in this last group)
    - Windows Shares
    - Proxy
    - Connection preferences
    - SSL Preferences