[Differential] [Commented On] D3085: RFC: Use DBusMenu if available

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 17 15:04:24 UTC 2016

graesslin added a comment.

  Overall significant less code than I expected - nice :-)

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:46
>
> +find_package(Qt5PlatformSupport REQUIRED)
> +

version 5.7?

> FindQt5PlatformSupport.cmake:1
> +#.rst:
> +# FindQt5PlatformSupport

given that it has my copyright I assume you copied from kwin - that would be a reason to move it to ecm. We have two users.

> kdeplatformtheme.cpp:59
> +{
> +    static bool dbusGlobalMenuAvailable = checkDBusGlobalMenuAvailable();
> +    return dbusGlobalMenuAvailable;

can we really make that static? What about runtime changes?

> kdeplatformtheme.cpp:310
> +{
> +    if (isDBusGlobalMenuAvailable()) {
> +        return new QDBusMenuBar();

what happens if it becomes unavailable at runtime?

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAINTEGRATION Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

EMAIL PREFERENCES