[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D1066: Fix saving correct length of panel

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 3 23:55:49 UTC 2016

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: davidedmundson.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  this is a binding loop.

  PanelView.cpp has

    setResizeMode(QuickViewSharedEngine::SizeRootObjectToView);

  so we resize the window to the root object, then resize the root object to the view. At which point it doesn't really show anything.

  Can you talk me through the problem?

  I think /maybe/ the other fix is we change geometryByDistance to use width() and height(), which seems to match better given we're already using size() in that function.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES