Minutes Monday Plasma Meeting

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 12:23:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

d_ed:
> - Found out why widget explorer is slow: we're not loading icons, but
> complicated SVGs uncached
> - will work on that this week, and 5.5 stuff

we talk some times about have also png icons. as I'm not a great fan (cause
it's more, and stupid, work), maybe we can add an routine to  generate the
png files with cmake (or whatevery) while the package was done. Overall I
think the cache stuff work's quite good. Better than the plasma cache ;-)

If I have to fix something by myself let me know. I don't plan big changes
in the icon set. At CERN Sprint the svg files will be optimized.

cheers
Andreas Kainz