Tried to install the to collaborate with Plasma Mobile

Alfonso Hernandez alfonsobhernandez at yahoo.com.co
Sun Feb 21 15:13:50 UTC 2016

 A development team studied several weeks ago already we are working on some applications for Plasma-Mobile in fact have developed an app store so far according to the documentation I read there is no problem, but when we follow the documentation to install the components to work directly on KDE all the system cannot support various output messages.
https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Building
following this tutorial no casts the first message by selecting qtbase-opensource-src instead of qtbase-dev package. I can not find the source for qtbase-opensource-src package.
Want to know why and what is their respective solution,
Thank you for your attention

Alfonso Hernandez
CEOPhone: +573195111990Skype: Ponchale
EasyLabs S.A.S