[Differential] [Updated] D3813: Draw scrollbar as focused when scrollbar itself have focus

hpereiradacosta (Hugo Pereira Da Costa) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 26 16:52:51 UTC 2016

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  Hi, ,Thanks for the patch !

  Do you have an example application for which this fixes the issue  ?
  I'm a bit worried about the possible regressions that your change introduced, so I would like to understand better what happens here ...

INLINE COMMENTS

> breezestyle.cpp:3067
> +        // no focus indicator on buttons / scrollbars, since it is rendered elsewhere
> +        if ( qobject_cast< const QAbstractButton*>( widget ) || qobject_cast< const QScrollBar*>( widget ) )
>              return true;

You sure this is actually needed ? The primitive is supposed to do an horizontal line below the passed rect. Never seen that happened for scrollbars. Does it really ? (without the patch)

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

EMAIL PREFERENCES