[Differential] [Commented On] D3655: Kicker backend changes for Simple Menu.

mart (Marco Martin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 13 11:10:30 UTC 2016

mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> appentry.h:79
>          AppGroupEntry(AppsModel *parentModel, KServiceGroup::Ptr group,
> -            bool flat, bool sorted, bool separators, int appNameFormat);
> +            bool paginate, int pageSize, bool flat, bool sorted, bool separators, int appNameFormat);

a constructor with a list of bool parameters doesn't look particularly good, but as i see was already like that before adding the paginate option, so is probably a bit late.. I would probably have seen bettea couple of different subclasses for different entries style? (same for the model)

> appsmodel.h:46
>      public:
> -        explicit AppsModel(const QString &entryPath = QString(), bool flat = false, bool sorted = true, bool separators = true, QObject *parent = 0);
> +        explicit AppsModel(const QString &entryPath = QString(), bool paginate = false, int pageSize = 24,
> +            bool flat = false, bool sorted = true, bool separators = true, QObject *parent = 0);

are all those parameters really needed right in the ctor?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES